Improve safety and reduce costs associated with operator accidents and abuse. A revolutionary new fleet management system which prevents unauthorized personnel from using lift trucks, service vehicles and other equipment where use must be restricted. TruckStopTM provides you with a complete audit trail of activity allowing operators to be held accountable. TruckStopTM is your answer to meeting workplace safety requirements and reducing costs associated with equipment damage and abuse.
The system consists of an access key reader, operator access keys, a truck control unit, TruckStopTM Express software and programming key and adapter.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces maintenance costs through accountability
- Installs in less than two hours on most vehicles and equipment
- Enroll up to 100 Driver Keys per TCU
- Software supports up to 255 trucks
- Does not affect original equipment warranty as it does not engage any starting motors
- Compliant with Bill C-45 and OSHA requirements
113 mm x 126 mm x 44 mm (4 7/16" x 4 15/16" x 1 3/4")
44 mm x 114 mm x 28 mm (1 3/4" x 4 31/64" x 1 7/64")
840 g [1.85 Ibs]
-20° C to 70° C (-4° F to 158° F)
12 VDC to 48 VDC, 30 VDC maximum for resistive loads of 10 A
1 year(Controlle, Reader and Key)
TruckStop Express Downloads: